Thursday, June 24, 2010

Slow

6:08

I'm having quite a slow day today. I never seem to have the energy to just get on with it and start on my self-imposed homework. It's been two weeks since school let out, but I'm still so tired from the past year.

I need more time to think before making big, life-altering decisions.

Hopefully, I'll be able to finish my homework tonight, so I can have better posts up tomorrow. I have alot of ideas. I like this little project.

The weather is horrible today. I was planning on going downstairs to shoot some photos in the parking lot, but it's too sandy, so I settled for the balcony which is all kinds of dusty.

I've been on http://www.digital-photography-school.com/ alot today, I emerged with those photography quotes that I like;

Beauty can be see in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is
what seperates the snapshot from the photograph - Matt Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment