Thursday, July 1, 2010

Corniche

5:27

5:26

Posting out of guilt. I'm a horrible procrastinator. I haven't took any good pictures lately, so there isn't much to post. Honestly, I need friends. If anyone out there is interested in being my new friend (living in Abu Dhabi is a requirement) please do leave a comment.

I've spent the day looking through fashiontoast's archives. How awesome is that girl's style? Seriously, I'm brimming with ideas for new outfits. I'm thinking about posting pictures of my favorite outfits.

Started learning to drive today. There's this huge, empty parking lot right under the apartment building where I live, so mom decided to teach me how to drive. It's a bit scary, but not as difficult as I though. I have to wait another year before I can get a licence though.

No comments:

Post a Comment