Sunday, July 4, 2010

Poolside Rambling

5:25

Spend the whole day at the pool today, and all yesterday at the mall(s) job-hunting. My feet ache so much, I don't think I'll be able to walk again for a couple more days. Though, I do hope I'll be able to muster enough energy to go to the gym tomorrow. I need to work on my abs.

Discovered Balmain and Alexander Wang today... if only I had a couple thousand dollars to spare! I'm trying to "reinvent" my style, but it's close to impossible on such a tight budget and no direct income. Hopefully, when I do get a job, I'll be able to buy better clothes.

I'm rereading The Devil Wears Prada because I'm too tired to read anything new/my attention span is too short to start and finish a new book. I have around ten books resting on my overflowing bookcase just waiting to be cracked open and read. I also have a whole lot of books that I don't want anymore (all in mint condition, if anyone's interested in buying), including (shamefacedly) the whole Twilight Saga, which I'm just tired of, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment